Pages

Wednesday, May 13, 2020

tech


These are pictures of my master piece of my special exclusive pancakes Its tall its stacked in three its HOTCAKES when I was making these master piece I was on a video chat with my tech teacher miss heka we planned this last week on our first call of lock down because we cant go school then when it came to this day my beautiful mum set up all my ingredients and I done the best pancakes it was exclusive and insane-yous I was like wow at my master piece and my brother sifa was like CAN I HAVE SOME and so I gave this master piece for my little baby sister kafo'atu I could tell she loved it cause in her head she like mhhm noice and moist then after my brother sifa he and I made somemore hot cakes with the beautiful toppings I felt like drooling at that point soooooo me and sifa had a                                                                     one of a kind feed.

No comments:

Post a Comment