Pages

Monday, May 4, 2020

daily 5 can I wonder

MONDAY 4th OF MAY
I feel lonely dark bold As I see the butterfly around the book carrying it to a new destination as i'm sitting down on the crusty old books  wondering what will happen to me if I jump off and land will I break a leg or #did'int wanna say this but  or die.As I look up into the sealing I wonder if I could fly and meet the one that I want to JOIN #GOD.I wonder if those butterfly's weren't there then would of been still flying witch is a miracle or i would just be on the floor sitting on the books wondering if anybody gonna revive me from this loneliness.Tucked up in a ball I wonder if I could move around so I can get comfortable or something will come swoop me away from the loneliness and destroy me.

No comments:

Post a Comment