Pages

Wednesday, August 25, 2021

Word work - daily 5

                                         

For word work I chose rhyme time and all you have to do is rhyme your spelling words for the week and then you blog . Hope you like it :)


MAJOR “can you do me a favor”

MAJORITY “honesty is the best policy”

MANAGEABLE “you also got to eat your vegetables”

MANUFACTURE “ I don’t like long lectures”

MAORI “my name is Tony”

MOISTURE “ Is also found in oyster”

MOTIVATION “is also dedication”

NAVIGATE “ Todays a new date”

OBSERVATION “ Like my haki I be concentrating”

OBSERVE “ I live in the south sydney suburb”

OPPORTUNITY “ You got to stick as one just like unity”

OPPOSITION “ Im a fullback in the rugby positions”

ORGANISATION “keep up the good motivation”

PERMANENT “Im gonna be a Surgeon”

PHOTOGRAPH “im standing tall like a giraffe”


1 comment:

  1. Wow Ben, that's quite a challenging task! You have done a great job - mahi pai! Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete