Pages

Thursday, August 20, 2020

Goals and Dreams

 this is just brief paragraphs about my dreams and goals 


What would I like to achieve in 12 years time?I want to achieve a successful career and make my dreams come together which is to be a rugby player and have an awesome education so I can have a successful future.


What career path would you like to follow? Id like to follow my dads path like getting heaps of scholarships and successfully graduating high school but I have to work super hard to earn it and go ahead but im gonna add one thing to that which is to be a rugby player to and that plays in the ikale tahi team or the blues.


What you’d like to do for someone else? I would like to help the church community and also help my family’s that are struggling and get them stuff they need.


What would you like to do for the environment around you? I would like to clean all the rubbish litter and all the other stuff that are causing the plants to die.


My 3 goals is to become a rugby player that will make history and become a legend my second goal is to master my own language which is the tongan language thats because I want to communicate with others not sounding like a plastic tongan my last goal is to be smart get a good score on my exam at high school and get a scholarship.


1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Benjamin, you got some good goals to work hard and achieve as you set your mind to it. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete