Pages

Thursday, December 12, 2019

What would I do if I was principle

For this activity, let’s imagine that, like Helen, you are hired to lead an organisation. In this case, you are hired to be the principal of your school for one week. How exciting?! What changes would you introduce? Would you make the school day longer? Would you introduce daily trips to the swimming pool? On your blog, list five changes that you would make to your school if you were hired to be the principal for one week

  • I would be the going around the school and helping other students doing there work.
  • If I was principle I would of upgrade the kitchen and the bathrooms so it don't have to be filthy.
  • I will extend he classes so more people can come to our school cause GTS is the best.
  • I would be planing more trips to places and pools and to fairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment